Cornonavirus Pandemic Resources
To assist both our members and other local businesses as well as the local community, we are providing the following links and resources to assist you:
- Resource Guide for New Jersyans courtesy of Senator Corey Booker This guide provides detailed information on the many federal resources that are or will be soon available to all NJans, from every corner of the state – some benefits may reach constituents automatically (e.g. cash payments), while others may require that individuals proactively apply for benefits (e.g. expanded unemployment insurance, small business assistance).
- Orange and Rockland is conducting proactive outreach encouraging customers to contact us for assistance in paying their utility bill: Muni-Fact-Sheet_PayAssist_v2
- NJ Emergency Assistance Wizard
- NJ Dept of Labor Info Page
- NJEDA Information Page
- State of NJ Business Information Page