ABOUT THE RAMSEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Ramsey Chamber of Commerce is a group of business professionals who have common bonds embedded in Ramsey. Our membership ranges from small home based businesses to large corporations as well as everything in between. As we bring business together through networking events, educational seminars or community based activities we continue to focus on our mission of Connecting Commerce and Community. By engaging in community based activities that give back to Ramsey, our businesses flourish. Together we are better as a whole then as independent entities.
Owning and/or running a business is often lonely and comes with an overwhelming set of responsibilities. By utilizing our network, engaging in activities and participating in events, business professionals have access to like minded individuals who share the same set of challenges.
In an effort to improve Ramsey Chamber of Commerce membership, engagement and community outreach we partnered with the Ramsey High School Design Thinking program this past spring. This class of honor students who have studied solution based critical thinking strategies went out into our community to meet with businesses and residents in efforts to help us with our mission. Their findings highlighted that most business owners don’t understand our benefits and that residents don’t understand what we do. So here we are hoping to improve our communications!
- Marketing opportunities at Taste of Ramsey, Ramsey Day, Spooktactular Trunk or Treat, Home for the Holidays, Small Business Saturday Scavenger Hunt, and the Holiday Expo.
- Volunteer opportunities at Relay for Life and all membership & community events.
- Networking opportunities at Winter & Summer Socials, Speed Networking and Membership meetings.
- Business Improvement opportunities at the Entrepreneurial Roundtable meeting and educational seminars.
- Cross Chamber Networking with Westwood, Mahwah, Waldwick, Paramus, Bergen Biz and the Inter-Chamber Consortium of Bergen County.
- Ramsey High School Internship pool of rising Juniors and Seniors looking to learn more about business while working in your business.
- Grand Opening support for both brick and mortar and home based businesses.
- Ramsey Reward Program to offer discounted products and services as well as being highlighted in resident communications.
- Discounted marketing programs with Burbio and Ramsey Neighbors.
- Online Business Listing making it easier for potential customers to find member companies as well as for businesses to reach out to each other.
What we do in our community:
- Community Events including: Winter and Summer Socials,Taste of Ramsey, Ramsey Day, Spooktactuar, Small Business Scavenger Hunt, Holiday Expo and Home for the Holidays Parade.
- RHS Scholarships to students who have worked during high school and have proven themselves as career focused individuals.
- Donations to Relay for Life, The Center for Food Action and various membership requests.
- Cross Community Committee Involvement with the Ramsey Fire Department, Town Council, Ramsey School District and Scouts.
- Ramsey High School Business Internship opportunities.
- Ramsey Rewards card offers discounted products and services from participating Ramsey Chamber members for both Business to Consumer and Business to Business companies.
Winter Social | Membership Kick off Meetings | Entrepreneurial Round Table meetings | Taste of Ramsey Speed Networking | Summer Social | Ramsey Day | Meet the Candidates | Spooktactular Trunk or Treat Small Business Saturday Scavenger Hunt | Holiday Expo | Home for the Holidays
To become a member one of the following must apply:
- Owning or managing a brick and mortar business location within Ramsey.
- Running a home based business from a Ramsey residence.
- Living in Ramsey and owning a business in another location outside of Ramsey.
- Managing a significant part of your business in Ramsey.
Why Join? To expand your business presence in Ramsey as we give back to the community. Connecting with business owners and being part of a business focused organization drives success.
How to get the most from our Ramsey Chamber of Commerce?
- Business owners: Join, participate and volunteer at any one of our events. Email email@example.com to connect!
- Residents: Shop Local, find Chamber members at ramseychamber.com/members and support community events!
When to Join? If you are a business owner who lives or owns a business in Ramsey, join NOW to Connect with your Community! www.ramseychamber.com/join-now
Like us on FB and Follow us on Instagram